The Word Preeminence means: authority, sovereignty, dominance, power
Christians have a Father that did so much for us
The Bible shows that He sent His Son Jesus to die for us
If you live for Jesus Christ you have a Father that loves you
THE FATHER HATH GIVEN JESUS A NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME
READ Colossians 1:vs 12-23
• These scriptures show the authority, sovereignty, dominance, power that Jesus has.
THERE WAS A DIVINE PLAN OF SALVATION WHICH IS OUR SPIRITUAL INHERITANCE
• Not through any Human DNA
• Yes, those are interesting
• But we should not live by them as Christians
• We have a new blood line
• Because of the Blood of Jesus
Ephesians 1:5: Says the Father predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will (6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
• Now that you are a Christian you are accepted
• Some listening to this recording may not have ever been accepted
• Even those that were supposed to love you rejected you (family members)
WE WERE ADOPTED INTO THE FAMILY OF GOD
• We were pulled out of the clutches of the Enemy (Satan
Jn 1:12: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Rom 8:15: For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Gal 4:6: And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Give your heart to Jesus today by saying this prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for dying on the cross for my sin. Please forgive me. Come into my life. I receive You as my Lord and Savior. Now, help me to live for you the rest of this life. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus, I pray.
Eph 6:13: Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done
Mark 4:18-20: 18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,19 And the cares of this world, and the
THE LORD WANTS TO WORK IN OUR WHOLE BODY, NOT JUST OUR SPIRITS 1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;