The Effects of The Spirit of Rejection Pt 2
Rejection started with God’s creation rejecting Him
Rejection is Sin
Sin originated in the mind of Lucifer before he became Satan
Isaiah 14:12-14: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
• Jesus in the New Testament said in John 8:44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.
• After Satan sin entered into Humankind
• Man’s Rebellion led to the Rejection of God and mankind was separated from God
• Suffering spiritual death and ultimately physical death
Romans 5:12: Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
• This is the sin of Adam
Romans 5:17: For if by one man’s offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
• By Jesus Christ became the pardon for sin
John 15:16-19 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
• We have to have mercy towards those that rejected us
• We must find forgiveness in our hearts for them
• Even forgiving ourselves because of self-rejection, self-hate, etc.
• Forgiving God also
God Loved mankind so much that he reached out for us and accepted us
Ephesians 1:3-7: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,6To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.7In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
• We are Christians because of what the Word says
• We need to know that the Bible says about us
• Then we can think according to the Word of God
• And will teach us how to give and receive His Love
• AND Teach us HOW TO FORGIVE
The love of Jesus was shown to us through the forgiveness of sins:
• Deliverance starts with accepting the Love and forgiveness from Jesus Christ
• And forgiving others
• Forgiveness is a choice, not a feeling!
• Jesus requires us to forgive others-It’s an obligation
• He said “forgive as I have forgiven you”
Father God, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. Please forgive me of all my sins, past, present and future. Please forgive the sins of my forefathers. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ to die for my sins. Lord Jesus come into my heart and be my personal Saviour. Fill me with your spirit overflowing in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Break all the curses in my life by the power of your Blood. In Jesus Name-Amen
Prayer for Healing/Deliverance From Unforgiveness
If you are angry with God, first pray to Him, asking His forgiveness of your anger toward
Father, in the name of Jesus, I acknowledge that I have sinned against you by not forgiving
those who have offended me. I have been critical and judgmental toward others. I repent
of this and ask your forgiveness.
I also acknowledge my inability to forgive without your help. Therefore, from my
heart, I choose to forgive ______________ (insert person’s name).
I bring under the blood of Jesus all that they have done wrong toward me. I release
them from owing me anything. I remit their sins against me.
Heavenly Father, as my Lord Jesus asked you to forgive those who had sinned against
Him, I likewise pray that your forgiveness comes to those who have sinned against me.
I loose them from bondage, and I know that what is loosed on earth is also loosed in
heaven. I ask that you bless them and lead them into a closer relationship with you.
I pray these favors in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.