Signs and Symptoms of Demonic Influence and Subjection Pt.2
As we mentioned in Part one of this subject, in order to obtain Victory in Jeus Christians must be totally aware of the schemes of the Evil One lest he gets an advantage over us. Make no mistake about this, the Devil is a supernatural being and will use supernatural means to defeat us. Below are some of the symptoms that a person under demonic: possession, oppression or influence.
- • Abnormal, unreasonable anxiety
• Unreasonable fear
• Unreasonable loneliness
• No self-control
• Overwhelming depression
• Overwhelming thoughts of suicide
• Participating in fornication
• Overwhelming lust for pornography and sexual lust
• Addicting behaviours such playing magical type video games and the preoccupation with UFO’s and or paranormal activity
• Use of Drugs and Alcohol
• The wrong use of certain herbs
• Out of control temper
• Meditation and the Kundalini Awakening participation in Yoga and other types of exercises that incorporate the mind and meditation
• Constant jealousy of other
• Overwhelming Anger
• Low self-image and self-esteem
• Rebellion against authority
• Involvement with occult or spiritism including contacting the dead or consulting with a psychic
• Involvement with Martial Arts (Idol Worship)
• Involvement with religious cults
These are just a few items that could indicate that a person is being influenced by demons. A person that is under the power of demons needs Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Deliverer and is able to set the captive free. Demons make a person a captive. As I have mentioned in previous articles , we should never cast demons from unbelievers unless there is a life threatening or similar type of emergency.
Unbelievers have no protection against the demons after the fact. Only the believer has the authority to use the name of Jesus. This is one fact that you must remember. An unbeliever would only be worse off if we cast demons out of that person. Jesus said that they would be seven times worse if the house (their body) is not filled with the things of God. Don’t take the chance that they can become saved afterwards. In most cases we should “always” make sure the person is saved prior to performing the deliverance ministry.
Matthew 12:43-45: When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
So by these scriptures one can see that the ministry of Deliverance is serious business. We should not always minister deliverance just because we see a need. The person seeking deliverance must be advised of the dangers of “getting relief” from demons then going about their business like nothing has happened. Jesus is the Deliverer not the minister and we should always remember this fact from the Word of God.