Greetings my name is Pastor Dennis and welcome to Answers to Life. The Scriptures affirm in the Book of Acts 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. My motto is “The Power is in the Pew”. Moreover, my vision as a Pastor is to inspire the Body of Christ through the Word of God to find answers for their lives and not to depend totally upon the Pastor but on Jesus Christ. This inspiration includes knowing the Word of God through the Power of the Holy Spirit and acting on the Word of God. Jesus has called me over the last 30 plus years to teach and preach the full Gospel message under the anointing of His Love. We are living in the last final days and the laborers are few. The Body of Christ must fulfil the mandate of the Great Commission in Matthew 28:16–20, to “Go into all the world and make disciples”. We at Answers to Life are depending on the Power of the Holy Spirit and the Name of Jesus Christ to fulfil all that God has set before us.
Answers to life’s mission:
1) To teach and preach the Word of God to reach the family unit and all walks of life so that many will “come as they are” and repent and believe on Jesus Christ. Matthew 11:28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
2) To lead God’s people into holy and righteous living in the eyes of God and to trusting and obeying God through His Word. Psalms 145:17: The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
3) To reach a lost and dying World through evangelism, missions and demonstrating the Love and Power of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:10: For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
4) To train and develop young and old Full Gospel ministers for the Lord Jesus Christ so that the Gospel can be multiplied across the world. Luke 10:2: Therefore, said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
5) Set the captive free: spiritually, mentally and physically.
Please click here to send any questions or messages. May God bless you richly!