The Bible frequently talks about the fatherhood of God,
- but scripture also describes God in ways consistent with motherhood, too.
FOR EXAMPLE, WHAT JESUS SAYS AS HE WEEPS OVER JERUSALEM
Matthew 23:37 : O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
- Jesus uses a mother hen to express the relationship he longs to have with his children.
GOD CARES FOR HIS PEOPLE LIKE AN EAGLE HOVERING OVER HER YOUNG
Deuteronomy 32:11: As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
GOD IS CONCERNED FOR HIS PEOPLE LIKE A MIDWIFE CARES FOR THE CHILD SHE’S DELIVERED
Psalm 22:9-10: But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother’s breasts.10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother’s belly.
GOD WILL NEVER FORGET HIS CHILDREN LIKE A MOTHER WILL NOT FORGET THEIR NURSING CHILD
Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
GOD COMFORTS HIS PEOPLE LIKE A NURSING MOTHER
Isaiah 66:13 : As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
GOD EXPERIENCES THE ANGER OF A MOTHER BEAR WHO’S BEEN ROBBED OF HER CUBS
Hosea 13:8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
THERE MAY BE WOMEN LISTENING TODAY:
THAT JESUS TRANSFORMED YOUR LIFE JUST LIKE HE DID A WOMAN CALLED MARY MAGDALENE
A POWERFUL AND FAITHFUL WOMAN THAT FOLLOWED JESUS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE
Luke 8:1:2: And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve [were] with him,2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
• This scripture shows Mary Magdalene with Jesus and the twelve after receiving deliverance.
o She had a great need before meeting Jesus
o Just like we all do
Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
• The Bible shows that after this deliverance, she followed Him for the rest of her life.
• When a human being says there is no hope for you, Jesus says the Devil is the Father of Lies
FATHER OF LIES AND MURDERER
John 8:44: Ye are of your father, the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.
MARY MAGDALENE WAS A FAITHFUL FOLLOWER OF JESUS TO THE END EVEN MORE THAN MOST OF THE TWELVE.
WHEN THE LIFE OF MARY MAGDELENE WAS TOUCHED SHE NEVER LEFT JESUS
• There are many out there that Jesus touched you in a special way
• And now you know there is no other way
As we said in the beginning there different types of Mothers:
Biological mother, Spiritual mother, Pet mother, Single mother, God mother, Grandmother, Foster or Adopted Mother, You were raised by someone that was not your Mother, Mothers who had to give up their babies, Mothers that may have had abortions for whatever reason. Mothers that had miscarriage and lost their child. Jesus knows every one of you.
• Jesus loves each and every one of you
• If you are struggling with any decision that you made or that was made for you
• Jesus cares. He has never stop loving you.
• He forgives you and comfort your hurting heart,
• Even if you are filled with shame and guilt
• All you need to do is ask Jesus to forgive you
• If you are mother to someone and have not given your heart to Jesus
• Or you are a Christian Mom and struggling with decisions or actions you did as a Mom
• The one you called Mother may have abused or misused you.
• You have walked around harboring this pain. Let it go today.
• Jesus will heal you in the coming days (If you just allow HIM)
• Just know Jesus loves the unlovable and forgives them
• He asks those who love Him to forgive them also.
Say this Prayer:
Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus, I ask you to forgive me for all my sins, things that I thought that may be unforgiveable, you died for them all. I commit or recommit my life to you.9 I ask you to come into my heart and be my personal Saviour and deliver me of all that is inside me that is not of you. Fill me with you Holy Spirit Lord, overflowing. Fill me with your peace, love and acceptance. I forgive my mother or whoever raised me for any ungodly things that were done to to me by them. I give you all my hard heart and hard feelings against anyone in my . I ask you to soften my heart and make me the person that you called me to be by the Power of your Word and Your Spirit. I forgive them Lord just as you have forgiven me. In Jesus name.
If you said that prayer and never said it before you now belong to a spiritual family: The Family of God
• Please read your bible everyday and ask the Lord to direct your life
• Ask Him to lead you to the true Body of Christ here on this earth
Ephesians 2:19-22: Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone];21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
John 1:12 – But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:
Romans 12:5 – So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Isaiah 55:8-9: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher
WE KEEP PRESSING FORWARD AND NOT FAINT. FAINT: TO QUIT, LOSE HEART, GROW WEARY AND TIRED WITH WEARINESS AND EXHAUSTION. DON’T QUIT! DON’T Give up.
Acts 10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good and healing all that were