Without faith it will be impossible to please the Lord. Faith will come and increase as we read and study the Bible. Faith cannot be conjured up. Moreover, faith must be cultivated by a relationship with the Lord through His Word.
Faith is a belief in the unseen
- 2 Cor 4:18: We look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen.. which are eternal..
- 2 Cor 5:7: We walk by faith, not by sight
- Heb 11:27: By faith he…. endured, as seeing Him Who is invisible
Faith is important and real
- Heb 11:1: Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen
We are saved by Faith
- Jn 3:16: Whosoever believeth in Him (Jesus) should have everlasting life
- Jn 3:36: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life
- Lk 7:47-50: Thy sins are forgiven. They faith hath save thee
- Acts 10:43b: Whoever believeth in Him… receive remission of sins
- Acts 16:31: Believe on… Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
- Rom 5:1: Being justified by faith , we have peace with God
- Gal 3:26: Ye are all children of God by faith in Christ Jesus
- Eph 2:8-9: For by grace are ye saved through faith