We must first comprehend what the peace gospel is. The term “gospel” refers to the “good news” of Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins. This results in peace for us. We have a responsibility to spread the message of Christ to others as Christians.
God is the author of. Ps 147:14; Isa 45:7; 1 Co 14:33.
2. Results from
a. Heavenly wisdom. Jas 3:17.
b. The government of Christ. Isa 2:4.
c. Praying for rulers. 1 Ti 2:2.
d. Seeking the peace of those with whom we dwell. Jer 29:7.
3. Necessary to the enjoyment of life. Ps 34:12, 14; 1 Pe 3:10, 11.
4. God bestows upon those who
a. Obey him. Le 26:6.
b. Please him. Ps 16:7.
c. Endure his chastisements. Job 5:17, 23, 24.
5. Is a bond of union. Eph 4:3.
6. The fruit of righteousness should be sown in. Jas 3:18.
7. The church shall enjoy. Ps 125:5; 128:6; Isa 2:4; Ho 2:18.
8. Saints should
a. Love. Zec 8:19.
b. Seek. Ps 34:14; 1 Pe 3:11.
c. Follow. 2 Ti 2:22.
d. Follow the things which make for. Ro 14:19.
e. Cultivate. Ps 120:7.
f. Speak. Es 10:3.
g. Live in. 2 Co 13:11.
h. Have, with each other. Mr 9:50; 1 Th 5:13.
i. Endeavour to have will all men. Ro 12:18; Heb 12:14.
9. Pray for that of the church. Ps 122:6–8.
10. Exhort others to. Ge 45:24.
11. Ministers should exhort to. 2 Th 3:12.
12. Advantages of. Pr 17:1; Ec 4:6.
13. Blessedness of. Ps 133:1.
14. Blessedness of promoting. Mt 5:9.
15. The wicked
a. Hypocritically speak. Ps 28:3.
b. Speak not. Ps 35:20.
c. Enjoy not. Isa 48:22; Eze 7:25.
d. Opposed to. Ps 120:7.
e. Hate. Ps 120:6.
16. Shall abound in the latter days. Isa 2:4; 11:13; 32:18.
a. Abraham. Ge 13:8, 9.
b. Abimelech. Ge 26:29.
c. Mordecai. Es 10:3.
d. David. Ps 120:7.
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the son of God, and you died for my sins and rose again from the dead, I trust you for cleansing and forgiveness, and you have received me as a Child of God. If there is any resentment or unforgiveness for anyone, I lay it at your feet and ask you to forgive me. I ask your forgiveness for being involved in other religions, witchcraft, or the occult seeking other gods. I acknowledge this as sin and loose myself right now in Jesus name. And now, Lord Jesus, I come to and yield my body, mind, and spirit to you. I give you my all. Come into my heart and be my personal Saviour. I surrender my tongue to you to be an instrument of righteousness to worship you in a new language. By faith, I receive it now, Lord in Jesus name. Amen.