This video is part 2 of the Salvation-Steps to Deliverance. You will be a New Creation in Christ Jesus. You will be Born Again and filled with the Holy Spirit of God through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Saved by His Grace and Mercy-Amen!
The Supernatural Gift of the Holy Spirit, promised to us in the Bible, is special from all of the manifestations of the Holy Ghost. Jesus said: “But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name. He shall teach you all things! And bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever He have said unto you,” (Jn. 14:26). Christians need the Baptism of the Holy Spirit for the purpose of serving the Lord. We must be endued with power to witness, “(Lk. 24:9; Acts 1:8). Jesus speaks of the Holy Ghost in the following chapters: (Jn. 14:15-17; 14:26; 15:26,27; 16:5-11,12-15).
There are conditions that must be met in order to receive the Holy Spirit Baptism:
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for believers only
- There must be repentence and acceptance of Jesus in the Heart and Life
- There must be a thirsting for the Lord
- We should ask the Lord for the Baptism (though not required)
- We drink the just like living water (signifies receiving by our wills)
- The Holy Spirit wants us to yield to Him “Believe, repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” (Acts 2:38).
What is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit gives us the power to lift up Jesus and not be embarrassed about it. The power to proclaim that Jesus is Lord under the power of the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:49 says this is the power to be a witness. Jesus says: “Be endued with power from on high . . . to witness, (Lk.24:49; Acts 1:8). We receive the supernatural power of God to be witnesses for Him.